Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Will.i.am and the Koha

Today the one and only, music sensation Will.i.am came to our school for a very special assembly. The students at our school screamed and cheered, While the media recorded every little bit.. All I could think about was "WOW" Will.i.am is it really  him. Just one of the people I aspire to was in our very school hall.The very talented man donated $100,000 to our Maniakalani cluster . The Media were all here trying to catch a glimpse of the man him self.

Will.i.am was introduced by the kapa haka group then the senior hip hop performed their hears out. He stood up and gave us a speech about him and a little about his background  He told us why he was donating money to Maniakalani. To make scientists , electrician's, Mathematician's and any thing your really want to be.


The koha was presented by will.i.am to several students in the Maniakalani area. He got a koha back. A green stone which is a ponamu.

His speech was inspirational choose your friends wisely. They will help you to become who you want to be in the future. And remember family is really important.

I was so happy Will.i.am my hero came to our school donating money to our cluster and just being here. This made my day.

2 comments:

Toni Nua said...

I love the way you have captured this experience Roezala - it really was a once in a lifetime opportunity, we should certainly feel very privileged! I think he left us with a really great message. It made my day too!!
Mrs Nua

Hope L said...

Hey Roezala
I really love your beautiful story
you have written. I love your first paragraphs
how you put juicy words and punctuation. I would really wan't to
see more from you Roezala. Keep up the good good good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.