Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Adventure Part 1!!!




Nothing but cold.The fogged danced and glided across the sky.  Howls were heard from the owls that stood dead still up in the old rotting trees.  Bushes that were leave less .  Crunch! as a twig snapped, I sprinted following a slippery path.  My heart raced ba boom ba boom! I took a turn and all I could see were Huge dark rocks formed in a circle.  I dared not to go any closer.  A horizon shone on the other side of the boulders that stood tall and strong.  Should I go?  Should I risk it? “But what if something bad is on the other side”? I wondered .



To Be Continued.........

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

Hi Roezala great job on writing this fantastic story. I really like how you put in heaps of interesting words in and details.I hope to read more.Keep up the fabulous work.

By Alexandria.J

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.