Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

My Christmas Recount

"Wake up Zala ,Wake up", screeched my sister. Its Christmas hurry up.

I woke up rushed to the Christmas tree. Mum,Dad Sister,Brother and Uncle all around the tree.
Lets open up the presents.

My turn came up. I got 2 pairs of shorts, A go pro camera, A tripod for my camera and a microphone for my interviews.I also got a case for it and a Speaker and a chess harness  for my camera to go on my chess.


Lunch time was spent at My Mums side. we had a lovely lunch mostly made out of salads roast and savouries. To top that off desert came Ice- cream and Jelly while we watched Laughing Samoan's funny chokers.

For dinner we headed off to my Dads side of the family and had a lovely dinner there. I opened my present and I got Favourites and an Android Tablet. Lastly we ate trifle and vanilla ice cream.Now it was just time to hang and relax with my family and enjoy that delightful day.













                 



                                                 







2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing haul of Xmas presents!
I do hope you are going to make some fabulous movies in the holidays and share them on your blog. You could even make podcasts with the gear you were given. I would like to hear about what you can do on your Android tablet too.

Keep posting because I am very interested in hearing about what you do with your presents.

Mrs Burt

Toni Nua said...

Wow Meery Xmas - how lucky were you!! I can't wait to see what you get up to with all of that gear.

Happy holidays and keep blogging :)

Mrs Nua

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.