Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Day 3 of My Holidays

Today  was another relaxing day.I played with my cat all day.My cat is big and chubby his name is Catchy or also known as Catch.He is a male cat and wears a blue collar.He is so fluffy and his fur is Grey and white.He likes to eat alot especially  his biscuits. At night he always comes and curls up in bed with me.My cat likes to play with strings and tries to catch birds a lot.I love my cat because he has a good personality but he can get annoying at night when he scratches my blankets.

Hopefully tonight we get to go visit  our Nana and Papa to see what they are up to this holiday....

1 comment:

Toni Nua said...

Catchy sounds like a very cool companion. Thanks for keeping us updated on your holidays, I like the way you are choosing your words carefully to make your posts interesting for your readers. I'll look forward to the next instalment of your holiday.
Mrs Nua

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.